Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FOUR MONTHS!

Can't Believe she is 4 months old today... she was very distracted today while i tried to take her pic!

And bubba just had to give her a good morning kiss..
Ok so can you help me pick one!
A
B
C
D
And since they were being so distracting to her i figure why not get a pic of all three! They were so good....(b/c i was holding the bag of treats!
Well in other hailee news she is about 14 lbs now.. we go back to the dr on monday! Have a good week everyone!

4 comments:

Rajean B. said...

They are all great, but I think B is my fav.

Anonymous said...

b - aunt staci

Anonymous said...

All of the above can't just pick one they all good. Love uncle Dan.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Uncle Dan, I love them all! GG Love the bow in her hair)