Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Cushions on my $3 CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!

So here is the before pic again w/o the original cushions that we recovered...

And here it is now!!!!!!!!!!

And here it is with the bumper valance and my curtain it still needs some work but you get the picture.


A closer up view of the window!!
My swing! We registered for this same one it was like $150, I got this one from someone i know's garage sale for $35! and it looks new to me!
Hope you enjoy the pics!!

3 comments:

Charlie's Angels said...

Awesome Job!! I love using the bumper as valance. You are just the next Martha Stewart aren't you! Love it.

Stacia said...

fun - can't wait to see it in person!

Rajean B. said...

Great job on everything! The rocker looks very inviting for those sleepless nights with a new baby :) Also, great find on the swing...got to love those garage sale bargins!