Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 1, 2007

Not much new...

WEll not much new going on... still no job.... I can't even begin to realize how fast time has gone by since may.... Me and brandon are plannin on gettin engagement pictures taken in the next month or so... so i'm hopin to get a new perm for my hair haha it needs something done badly! Well just thought i'd try to add some photo's and give you some inside looks at some possible wedding plannin going on!


WEll this is the ring set for anyone who hasn't gotten to see it yet! Brandon picked it out all by himself!!!! he did a good job!


This is what i hope for my cake to look like or the general idea!!! It'll be a lil less BLUE and a lil more PINK !!!!!





And this is one of the dresses on the top of my list for the girls to wear....
We get to go shoppin over thanksgiving while sis is home!!!!
Can't you picture sis in this dress in Fushia???????????? :) or pink whatever ya wanna call it
It'll be fun!!!


Well thats all for now hope everyone has a great week!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a neat cake! I've never seen one like that! The dress you have shown is beautiful. I love it! The rings are beautiful too, yep, Brandon did a good job. Good luck on the job search. Love you. Grandma Gossett

Rajean B. said...

I agree with Granny! Brandon did an excellent job with the wedding rings. Have you picked out a ring for him yet? I too like the dress. The middle gathering is always flattering...enhances the top and minimizes the middle!